Ain't Christian

Practical joke: Jesus walking on water - Funny!

at Monday, August 06, 2007
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest
Labels: Satire, Strange Jesus, Youtube - Very Funny

2 comments:

Eek said...

Meh, I've seen that before.

Show us something new. :P

August 07, 2007
tina FCD said...

I hadn't seen this one, cool!

August 10, 2007

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

I watch movies, ponder the universe and drinks Pepsi.

mothpete
View my complete profile

Movie labels

Bruce Willis Celebrities Charlie Sheen Crop Circles Documentaries Indiana Jones Joker Moths Movie Reviews Music Noise Notebook Office Space Poltergeist Q Quantum of Solace Quick and the Dead Quigley R Robocop Simpsons Star wars and Star Trek Tattoo Terminator The Phantom The Princess Bride The Titanic Tinitus Toads Westerns batman facebook open water

Tumblr: My illustrated tweets

Tumblr: My illustrated tweets
Click pick for more


Subscribe To

Posts
Atom
Posts
Comments
Atom
Comments
Awesome Inc. theme. Powered by Blogger.